Monday, November 8, 2010

Grayson and Gordon

Photobucket 

This morning's before work doodle, probably took 30 minutes (including eating breakfast through it)  I'm not too thrilled with it, but I have to share because I've always had a soft spot for Dick Grayson and Barbra Gordon.  They are adorable, just want to pinch their cheeks.  Batgirl was really a standard for kickass ladies on Saturday mornings.  As far as robin goes, who doesn't love (and on occasion love to hate) the Boy Wonder?

Photobucket
I mean, come on, Dick Grayson grew up to be Nightwing.  He is like, a superhero custom tailored for me.  That and he's prancing around as Batman now.  Even when he is annoying and/or dumb, he's also been the source of so many hilarious moments, how could I ever stay mad at him? 

Though, Babs and I do agree that on occasion he has horrible, horrible taste.

Photobucket
Really just terrible.  Starfire?  Bleh.

No comments:

Post a Comment