Monday, November 22, 2010

Monday Roundup

Right off the bat, there is a new page of Val's [Mystery Babylon] now online!  Check out the continuing adventures

Mid-season episode of [Ghost Stories] premiered today as well, my favorite episode so far!  Marvel at my former roof, the only thing I miss about that apartment.  Oh, and my mad booming on a windy night skills. (lame.)

Continuing the Steve Levine trend, check out the video our friends over at Captain Hippo did [Willow Smith's Hair Becomes Murderous]


In random internet links:
-If I had expendable income, I would spend it on [this]
-HP Trend continues, and have come across [Wizard People, Dear Reader] for the first time since 2004.  I know what I'm doing instead of being productive tonight!
-[RIFFTRAX!!!]  over the past two weekends I've watched no less than ten films with Rifftrax.  This happens once every couple of months, makes me miss my sisters.
-The song [Bro] makes me miss them even more.  Don't you (two) pretend that you're my bro(s)

Of course ending this with the morning, er, weekend doodle:  HP gang in the common room.  The image has been overrun by gingers.
Photobucket
Nostalgia prompted this, so it is sort of for Kara, Becka, Ryder and Watson, who have made hours of jackassery possible. (full size version of this is [here] if you want to see Neville in all his glory)

No comments:

Post a Comment